[Foundation-l] WSJ on Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:55:37 UTC 2009

Hoi.
Maybe. However the request was to make available articles that are not
freely available.. Posting them somewhere so that people who do not have
access can formulate an opinion is probably not even legally allowed.

A book can be found in a library and consequently there is a way to verify.
Thanks,
    GerardM