[Foundation-l] WSJ on Wikipedia

Newyorkbrad (Wikipedia) newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:41:07 UTC 2009

By that logic, a book, which costs money to buy, would never be a
"verifiable source" either.

We might *prefer* to cite free (gratis) accessible sources over others, all
things being equal, but the fact that a source is behind a paywall does not
negate verifiability.

Newyorkbrad

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com