[Foundation-l] The state of Foundation-l (again) was: Recent firing?

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 00:46:18 UTC 2009

Reasonable people in general have a natural tendency to maintain order without the need for police action.  We all live in communities where chaos is not rampant.  The application of excessive force is not conducive to a well-ordered society.

Somewhere on my site, I quote Jimmy Wales where he states that he, when he was a list moderator, allowed conversations to simply run their course.  In my opinion, that is always the most civil thing to do.

Will Johnson

=