[Foundation-l] How to make a puzzle globe

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:46:20 UTC 2009

That is delicious.  Maker communities have such good energy.  I particularly
like the look on the face of the hand-painter.

Was there ever a writeup from the puzzlemakers who produced the 3" 3D-JP
puzzleballs, or the large one from Taipei?   (were more of those puzzleballs
made?)  It would also be interesting to see a semitranslucent globe for a
lamp; with the right light you could get a pure white background regardless
of the color of the surroundings.

SJ