[Foundation-l] Collecting or spreading information (was: Wikipedia is not the karma sutra)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:19:47 UTC 2009

You could spread someone else's knowledge, no problem.

And conflicts there always are. If the collection of some content hinders
the general spreading, such as with the sexual images might be the case (but
that is just an example, you could just as well use images of the prophet
Muhamed as example)  then one should consider which is more important. It is
all about priorities in the end. Not only when in conflict but also when
facing limited resources.

eia