[Foundation-l] Take a look at the latest rep watches

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:48:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 5:39 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> (We largely solved this on wikien-l by requiring membership to post at
> all. This is less than ideal for absolute openness, but we floated the
> idea on the list to no objection and it's made maintenance *way*
> easier.)

Well, same here. Except that there are some legacy filters left,
mostly from (former and current) Wikimedia Foundation staff and
Foundation/Chapters board members, who wanted to be able to post to
the list both from their subscribed account (usually Gmail or Yahoo or
whatever...) and their @wikimedia address...

I suppose this should be sorted out.

Michael

--