[Foundation-l] Considerations for museums and archives to gain their cooperation

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:31:00 UTC 2009

>  The real issue is about how to cooperate with
> archives and museums.

I can only underline this point of Gerard. In the end, it is always about
cooperating with other people, trying to find out what are our common
interests. Maybe those of us who are experienced with these cooperations
could make a list of arguments that are important to museums, archives,
libraries etc.? And what are their concerns we have to deal with?

Second, a picture without proper description (information about where it
comes from etc.) loses a lot of its value. This is a reason for not simply
taking things from the internet.

Kind regards
Ziko

--