[Foundation-l] Abuse filter

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:53:37 UTC 2009

I asked this in the last e-mail, but I'll make it the primary point of this
one - do you have specific references that led to your current understanding
of the problem? Has the distinction you describe in the collection of
information been litigated somewhere else, or the subject of a law in any
jurisdiction? As it stands, the logging is a crucial element of the filter.
It's probably possible to obscure IP data from the log, but I don't see why
that would be necessary at this point.

Nathan