[Foundation-l] Anthony subthread (was Proposed revised attribution language)

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Mon Mar 16 17:49:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anthony,
>
> If you don't mind, let's be specific.

I have no problem with being specific, but it probably isn't in my best
interest to answer some of your questions.  Sorry.

Which edits are yours?  (Were you User:Anthony?)

Unless something changed recently, I believe I still am [[User:Anthony]].
I've also contributed under many other accounts (mostly single-purpose
accounts, though I have a few longstanding sockpuppets, none of which I've
used after the release of GFDL 1.3).

Your other questions seem to be in the form of a negotiation.  I'm willing
to negotiate, but only with people who can speak on behalf of the party I'm
negotiating with, and not on a public mailing list.

I'm perfectly willing to answer questions about which of my rights I feel
are being violated, but I'd rather not get into publicly ordering these
rights and measuring their importance to me (just as I wouldn't want a used
car dealer to know how bad I really want that particular car).