[Foundation-l] Heads-up! Reports to the Board

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 10 03:43:33 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

The last Report to the Board that I published here was the October
one, published December 13.  I owe you November, December, January and
February.

First, I'd like to sincerely apologize for the delay. There's no
justification for it, just a number of factors coincided to make me
unusually busy, and the reports to the board fell by the wayside. I
appreciate your patience, and I _also_ appreciate the people who
hassled me offlist to get back on track.  Really I do :-)

I'll publish November here in a few minutes, and the remainder over
the coming few days. I want to stage them out a bit, so that you have
time to read them and discuss :-)

Thanks,
Sue