[Foundation-l] New member of the Language Committee

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:54:54 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is with pleasure that we announce that we have enlarged the language
committee with SPQRobin. Robin is the longest serving administrator on the
Incubator and we hope to make the procedure of getting new projects started
more obvious and clear.

On the incubator many projects start without any announcement or request on
Meta. We hope that the Incubator communities will have an early and
realistic expectation of their chances of getting their request approved and
implemented. There is nothing more frustrating that working on a new project
only to find that it will be denied by default.
Thanks,
      GerardM