[Foundation-l] Biographies of Living People: a quick interim update

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 14:16:29 UTC 2009

Sue Gardner wrote:

> So .. that is my rough, quick recap of where I think we're at.
>
> In terms of next steps – as I said, I'll be speaking about this issue
> with the board in early April.  This is just an interim note: Please
> feel free to help me further my thinking on all this -particularly #1
> and #4 above- over the next few weeks.  And thank you for your help
> thus far.
>
> Thanks,
> Sue

Amen to this and thank you for the recap Sue.
There were too many emails to follow, so I did not read it all.
I am curious to know if there is a wiki page somewhere, summarizing the
major points (and differences) between the different languages BLP
policies (and actually, if there is or not a BLP policy...).

Did someone create that comparison page ?

Ant