[Foundation-l] Report a problem link

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:42:29 UTC 2009

*Angela* beesley at gmail.com said:

+++++

Problem Reports are used quite successfully on Wikia.

+++++

Yes, I used the convenient Wikia links to report several problems with Green
Wikia articles plagiarizing copyrighted content (verbatim) from other
environmental websites across the Internet.  I then tried to assist Wikia by
deleting or earmarking those pages that were in violation.  Green Wikia's
very own "Angies" then "quite successfully" blocked my Wikia user account
for one year, for "‎Intimidating behaviour/harassment".  I look forward to
helping Wikia find more copyright violations when my block expires later in
September 2009.

Gregory Kohs