[Foundation-l] Video and subtitles

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 29 17:30:58 UTC 2009

The SubPLY system is for kaltura's open source flash based solution. The
ogg based solution is different... Any solution deployed on wikimedia
projects should of course be open source...
Clearly more work is to be done on multi-lingual support but you can see
an example of non-congress-video wiki-timed-text on the public prototype
site: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/sandbox/Stream:Explain_editing

--michael