[Foundation-l] Iran?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:10:36 UTC 2009

I've got the first report. There are no information that something
happened to any Wikimedian.

Take a look at [1]. I don't expect bigger scale problems in Iran, but
not just because of that analysis. Except theocratic structures,
preset situation in Iran reminds me a lot to the situation in Serbia
during late period of Milosevic. State structures without connection
to reality have to reform themselves or they'll be replaced.
Fortunately, [ordinary] Iranians don't want war because still fresh
memories to war between Iraq and Iran. The situation was similar in
2000 in Serbia.

[1] - http://www.ted.com/talks/bruce_bueno_de_mesquita_predicts_iran_s_future.html