[Foundation-l] Wikipedia tracks user behaviour via third party companies #2

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:13:18 UTC 2009

I'd like to note in the interest of facts that the Huwp stats have been
implemented (without complaint till now, June 2009) since October 2006; the
current version of the privacy policy has been available in English since
October 2008.

I think it might not be very productive to judge the action of implementing
a stats engine in light of a privacy policy that has been adopted later than
the action was performed nor might it be fruitful to shift blame for not
discussing something three years ago (which could even have been discussed
in some way).
 Best regards,
Bence Damokos