[Foundation-l] One Wikipedia Per Person (regarding the distribution of and the ability to read Wikipedia)

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 1 18:08:09 UTC 2009

While I'm thinking about it:

I would like to see the WMF solicit feedback on these kinds of issues - how
it might further its goals (distribution for example) - from the wider
readership. The small, well informed and focused group on foundation-l can
do a lot, but what about inviting everyone to the conversation in a medium
that makes it easy for them to contribute their ideas?

Erik, you had pitched us the Ideazilla application not too long ago. That in
coordination with a site notice would be an awesome experiment. Let's do it
sooner rather than later? :)