[Foundation-l] linux.conf.au Call for Papers are now open

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:40:54 UTC 2009

Hi everyone:

The linux.conf.au deadline is now on the 31 July at 0500 UTC (1700 New
Zealand time). Other times around the world can be found at
http://tinyurl.com/lca10cfp

-----------

Announcement from http://www.lca2010.org.nz/media/news/65

WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Friday 24 July 2009 – The LCA2010 Organising
Committee have been overwhelmed by the numbers and quality of the papers
submitted to linux.conf.au so far!

The success of the papers so far has put us in a generous mood. So we've
decided to give all you slackers out there an extension on the Call for
Papers by one week!

Call for Papers Now Closing: Friday 31 July 2009 at 17:00 NZST

Remember, to increase your chances of acceptance, check out the Papers
Info[1] page on our website before submitting your paper.

[1] http://www.lca2010.org.nz/programme/papers_info

http://modernthings.org/