[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 05:56:24 UTC 2009

Correct, we have built a system that does not value new users, but rather seeks to get rid of them. Its a pattern I have observed in some businesses as well. Subconsciously, people hate change. While they consciously want new users or wonder why the flow has stopped, their subconscious is busy erecting walls to stop new things/users.