[Foundation-l] How do we approach newcomers (Was: Analysis of statistics)

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:03:21 UTC 2009

Dear John,
Sorry if I did not follow that entire conversation, but I would like
to support the idea that we need more communication with IP and new
users.
I am not peticular happy with the notion "stable version", which comes
from software development and should stay there. What you have
described is certainly not happening on de.WP or eo.WP (where I know
"Flagged Revisions" from). Flagged revisions simply means that edits
from new people are not immediately visible to the general public,
that's all.
Kind regards
Ziko

--