[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:48:09 UTC 2009

Hello Milos,

What an informative note you made!
Thanks a lot!

There is a lot to think about but as for meantime would you please
provide more details on

> If we assume that our target groups
> are between 15 and 24...
(and you never went over age of 35 in your analisys)
?

As a part of that: do you have wikipedians age analysis for largest
projects (let it be en: de: fr: ru: ).

And closer to your data:
When you say "new Wikipedians" what do you mean exactly:
-	either new people registered;
-	or new people who made at least 1 edition (any other threshold?)?

I mean are you talking about people who just come (enter the door), or
about those, who come and stay (don’t leave and eventually grow to
“most active”)?

My aim is to point following: to accommodate newcomers is not less
important than to attract attention (educate as you say) of
prospective candidates.