[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Fri Jul 24 13:41:10 UTC 2009

> Bad news is that I was right almost a year ago about trends of new
> Wikimedians. Relatively good news is that the statistics may be
> interpreted as not so bad ones. Good news is that WMF started to act
> in relation to those problems around half a year ago.

"July 17, 2009: the method of counting total and new wikipedians has changed. All wikis will be upgraded to this new scheme in coming weeks.
In the new scheme wikipedians will only be included in total/new wikipedians from the month in which they made their 10th edit, not the month in which they registered."

From Erik Zachte site ;) Always the last month was the worst month :) I'm waiting for new scheme.

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediansNew.htm

Erik - big thx.

Przykuta