[Foundation-l] Permanent deletion (tangent to the national portrait gallery thing)

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:24:41 UTC 2009

It's heartening to hear that the foundation has zapped images in the past -
presumably because they were potentially illegal?

I'm also heartened by the fact that this isn't actually a huge problem at
the moment, so can be managed on a case by case basis - is there a good way
of letting someone appropriate know about an image which is rather close to
the line? (the follow on from this, of course, is to ask whether or not
there's any established policy or practice in this area, and whether or not
it 'works' enough of the time?)

I'd be happier still if the image I linked to in my previous post was
permanently deleted, which by my judgment would be the best outcome.

cheers,

Peter,
PM.