[Foundation-l] Licensing update rolled out in all languages/projects

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:52:48 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The messages can be found on translatewiki here..
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=view&group=ext-wikimediamessages&language=nl&limit=100.
Change the nl to your language code and you will find all the messages
that are specific to the Wikimedia Foundation including the messages about
copyright and licensing.

As to question on how things work, things have been explained so many times
in so many places that I do not care to answer it. Look for it on Meta, look
for it in the archives of the mailing lists and I am sure you find as good
an answer as you are likely to get from me. PS I have to look for it as well
in order to answer you.;
Thanks,
      GerardM