[Foundation-l] Attribution on small interactive devices and systems

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Jul 2 23:32:56 UTC 2009

Minimum attribution of «Terms of Use» from Wikimdia Foundations site
would be
"
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"

That is 96 chars, with spaces, of 140 bytes available in a SMS. For some
languages the attribution will take more than one message. Ooops...

John