[Foundation-l] The reality of printing a poster

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:12:08 UTC 2009

Hoi,
So you are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. There is the license
and the uploader AND it may be PD. The cost of adding this is not calculated
as there is no functionality (as far as I know) that does it. When I print
at my copy shop, I get a prestine copy. Remeber these are typically single
copies.
Thanks,
      Gerard