[Foundation-l] Wikimedia IdeaTorrent?

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:02:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for the encouragement,

I would be willing to do some coding for this on my free time.
My philosophy is evolutionary development.

I could at least do a code review and design on how it would fit.

Right now I am using the google docs to host polls, it is very good.

I think the basic function would be some form of poll where
people would edit a page and sign it with a template.
various templates could be used, you would just need a bean counter
parser to interpret it.

security is another issue, but the entire counting, limitation and
delegation could be implemented as an ever more complex bean counter
process. Basically it would be a write once page.

Changing their minds would just be voting again, and the bean counter
would come up with a different sum.

mike