[Foundation-l] RfC: License update proposal

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Jan 25 04:04:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:

> For what it's worth, Mike's position, that there are no pre-existing
> moral rights outside those granted by laws and society, is also a
> legitimate one

I certainly disagree that this is a legitimate position.  And in fact, if
this is true, then there's no basis to make a decision anyway.  There's no
point in having a discussion period.  There's no hope in reaching a
consensus.  If Mike's position is correct.

But I guess that's outside the scope of this mailing list.