[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:08:43 UTC 2009

2009/1/24 Gregory Kohs <thekohser at gmail.com>:

> Please, in your rush to judgment about the character of my "attacks"
> here, take some time to actually explore and learn about United States
> law.  The Foundation could be in serious trouble here, and you're
> spending an awful lot of energy railing against the messenger.

You're a troll. You spend tremendous time and effort around the
blogosphere posting attacks on Wikipedia and Wikimedia wherever you
can. Your comments get deleted from the WMF blog when they're
trolling, and it so happens they almost always are. You're *still*
furiously sockpuppeting on en:wp as well.

Given this, of course I'll assume you're trolling here as well,
because, well, you are.

- d.