[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 58, Issue 130

Emanuele Casadio casadio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:49:56 UTC 2009

2009/1/24  <feumariel at infomed.sld.cu>:
> HI, I AM NEW IN ALL THIS THING, PLEASE I NEED ALL OF YOU HELP ME.I AM CUBAN, AND MY
> ENGLISH, IS NOT VERY GOOD,SO PLEASE SEND ME THE MESSAGES IN SPANISH, SO I CAN UNDERSTAND
> YOU.

Erm... according to [[m:Mailing list]] "posting in languages other
than English is welcome, although English is a language most of the
audience can understand. Multilingual posts (where the poster repeats
the same text in another language) are also welcome".

Perhaps there is a sort of ''translated archive'' somewhere on Meta
but I won't bet on it.

--
it:User:FollowTheMedia