[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:08:36 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 00:35, Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:
> This time next year I have no doubt Wikipedia will be much more usable.
> Delphine, this sentence is the first time I have ever typed the word
> 'cabal'.

:D

To be fair, I didn't so mean the word cabal for your intervention as
for other interventions in this thread, but yours was the shortest to
answer to :P

> I do hope people continue to express concern about the Wikipedia/Wikia
> relationship. The existence of Wikia doesn't make a whole lot of sense,
> except the $$$ kind.

Yes, as I pointed out, I am the first to have been concerned and I
will be again when there is reason to be. I firmly believe this
renting of offices isn't a reason.

Cheers,

Delphine
--