[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 23 23:35:20 UTC 2009

This time next year I have no doubt Wikipedia will be much more usable.
Delphine, this sentence is the first time I have ever typed the word
'cabal'.

I do hope people continue to express concern about the Wikipedia/Wikia
relationship. The existence of Wikia doesn't make a whole lot of sense,
except the $$$ kind.