[Foundation-l] Commons and The Year of the Picture

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:33:20 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Sam I asked a question and you conveniently snipped that out. So you did not
reply to my question and consequently your statement of "not at all"  does
not relate to what I wrote..

If you are of the opinion that things can be done differently, please
explain how. A printer makes money, that is how he earns his crust. So how
would non-profit printing work. Does it exist ? You are also under the
impression that "we" are meeting our targets.. What do you know of the
financial position of the French chapter and what do you know of its
ambitions ?
Thanks,
      GerardM