[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Wed Jan 21 14:46:49 UTC 2009

Gerard Meijssen wrote:

> These "emotional" arguments are not practical. In my opinion
> there is a need for a USA chapter because there are things that
> the Office should not handle and that should be handled by an
> USA chapter.

First you say emotions are pointless, then you express your own
emotions.  Are you, Gerard, going to set up this nation-wide U.S.
chapter or is it still the same hypothetical idea that it has been
for the last five years?  This discussion would be helped if we
refrain from inventing hypothetical cases, and instead focus on
the organizations that actually exist, such as the NYC chapter.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)