[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:23:51 UTC 2009

Hoi,
These "emotional" arguments are not practical. In my opinion there is a need
for a USA chapter because there are things that the Office should not handle
and that should be handled by an USA chapter. The NYC is likely to be as
active as any other chapter. My issue is not with their activities, I
welcome them. My issue is that certain things need to be addressed on a
National level and this is NOT what the NYC is best placed to do, they are
largely handled by the office at the moment and this is imho not good.
Thanks,
     GerardM