[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:50:20 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Is it like in "Animal farm" that all countries are equal but some are more
equal then others? By calling NY a sub chapter, it is inherent that there is
room for a USA chapter. Each chapter has one vote as I understand it or will
each subchapter have one as well ??

Originally the notion of a chapter was very much that it was along the lines
of legislatures. This no longer seems to be relevant or am I missing
something?
Thanks,
      GerardM