[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:57:58 UTC 2009

The script of Moldovan language is stated in the constitution of Moldova
country, a country where moldovian nation is living, and it is LATIN.
>For whom?
Yes, it's us, Moldovian people represented by Moldovian constitution, a
democratic country, this is not me who choose to use latin script, IT'S US
WHO CHOOSED.
When you say "I write english with latin scripts", are you elected by
someone ? COme on !

If is there is still someone on wikipedia using Moldovian language to write
in cyrillic, he/she could use mo-cyrl.wikipedia.org.

Brion Vibber stated on Nov 26, 2008 that a change of domain "
mo.wikipedia.org -> mo-cyrl.wikipedia.org" will be made. 3 months passed,
nothing happened.

You don't even understand how insulting is for us to see our language in
cyrllic, and we're independent for 20 years, 20 years ago we made this
change ! I'm shock how ignorant you can be.

Here is a facebook group
Delete "moldovan" Wikipedia

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/39775 and WE have 2027 supporters and
growing.