[Foundation-l] How to dismantle a language committee

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:38:50 UTC 2009

I don´t think this is very fair. You can call Gerard a lot, but not really
agressive... He can be very enthusiast, committed, and very sure he is
right, and trying to persuade others, but agressive?

Anyway, I don't think a mailinglist (especially not this one) is a good
place to discuss *people* rather then subjects. Have you tried to discuss
your problems directly with Gerard, Muhammad and David? Sometimes that
helps.

Best regards,

Lodewijk