[Foundation-l] transparency or translucency?

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 10 20:48:43 UTC 2009

Although, on his user page he says that the mailing list is the place to
discuss the nature of Wikipedia. That seems a bit strange to me though - I
am quite sure that the volume of discussion about the nature of Wikipedia in
talk pages and meta pages vastly outweighs the discussions on the mailing
lists, and has a greater influence of people's behavior, and wiki-policy.

--
You have successfully failed!