[Foundation-l] transparency or translucency?

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:28:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
<cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:
> And, yes to spell it out. I am referring specifically to the
> Arbitration Committee, which really should in all fairness
> be renamed to something that bears even a passing
> familiarity to its actual function...

Yes, I had en-Wikipedia in mind when I said "it's the community itself
that does more poorly in fulfilling the no-hierarchy rule". I don't
know whether it's anything particular about the English Wikipedia, or
simply a function of it's community's size.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)