[Foundation-l] transparency or translucency?

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:11:11 UTC 2009

Jesse Plamondon-Willard wrote:

> I think there's room for improvement, but generally the Foundation
> fulfills its ideals relatively well. Ironically, it's the community
> itself that does more poorly in fulfilling the no-hierarchy rule;
> people seem to naturally fall into hierarchies even if you keep
> telling them they're all equal.

I apologize in advance for focusing solely on the English
language (non-simple) Wikipedia, but I find it completely
contra-factual that the existing on-high powa-structure
is in fact in the process of "keep telling them they're all
equal."

And, yes to spell it out. I am referring specifically to the
Arbitration Committee, which really should in all fairness
be renamed to something that bears even a passing
familiarity to its actual function...

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen