[Foundation-l] Don't know how linked we still are with wikia...

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:01:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
> not the fault of a newbie
> complainer who was misled by the association.

Let's not categorize him negatively.  We have no idea if he is a
"newbie" or not, he was "old" enough to realize that they weren't
really connected (evidenced by his subject line: "don't know *how*
linked we *still* are with Wikia"; emphasis added).  However, he knew
that we knew people at Wikia (even if we weren't connected) and could
find someone to contact, whereas he didn't know he can just e-mail
community [at] wikia.com.  (Which Angela did, by the way, a few days
ago.)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023