[Foundation-l] Don't know how linked we still are with wikia...

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:11:48 UTC 2009

Hoi,
I have no involvement in Wikia, I am quite happy to say "poppycock" to you.

When the WMF has good relations with many organisations, I would credit the
WMF positively for this. Cooperation is very much what Wikis are about  or
should be about. Given that it has been explicitly said that cooperation
between these organisations is on a sound economic and practical basis, I
welcome it when WMF, Wikia, Wikihow, Wikiwhoever have close links.
Thanks.
     GerardM