[Foundation-l] dumps

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:42:07 UTC 2009

A dump with just the article namespace would be grossly incomplete.

Much important information about the validity of the contents is on the
discussion pages. But not only there. Other discussions on articles have
been held on user talk pages. Missing these out would greatly hamper any
judgement on the validity of the articles.

teun spaans