[Foundation-l] (no subject)

g t phamdinhhaird2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 18:40:27 UTC 2009

Dear Sir,

I received your email. I am pleased to know that you are interested in this area.
I give you the way to invest in Vietnam effectively.

The Vietnam policy is to attract foreign investers.
So you have many opportunities to enrich in Vietnam.
You don't have to worry about the law in Vietnam.
I advised foreigners to set up the company in Vietnam and operate very well.

The first step you joint with my own company then establish a Joint Venture Company.
You will hold 49%  shares and I hold 51%shares in the Joint Venture Company.

You will open an account in ANZ Bank and you operate this account.
Every withdraws must be approved from you.

You can transfer profit to your country.

How can we expand the material areas ?
Very easy !

The land in Vietnam is suitable for Jatropha. There are 3 options
The First, We can rent the land from the government.
The Second, We can make the contracts with farmers.
The tirst, We can make the con tracts with another company.

We help the farmers to work on their lands. If we give them $ 200/ha they will be happy because they are very poor.
After one year they will sell the seeds to our company.

We can buy a machine from China to press seeds for biodiesel.
We can export to other country
If we establish a company in Binh Dinh Province, we will be exempted Tax in first 7 years !

I hope we can co operate soon.
Don't hesitate to ask me for information.
Mr Hai - Financial Controller - 0903.063.369

Pham Dinh Hai