[Foundation-l] status of the licensing update

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 22:04:47 UTC 2009

Thomas Dalton wrote:
> 2009/2/18 Michael Snow <wikipedia at verizon.net>:
>
>> That's why we made it a point to include some attribution standards in
>> the proposal, so that we don't vote on this in a vacuum.
>>
> I don't believe I've seen a formal proposal yet - did I miss it?

There's the licensing update page on Meta, currently marked as a draft.
I'm not sure what you were looking for, but feel free to approach that
as the proposal, it's what we've been discussing all along, I believe.
We'll probably take off the "draft" status at some point, but there are
tradeoffs between formality and retaining the ability to address and
incorporate feedback before we vote.

--Michael Snow