[Foundation-l] The reality of printing a poster

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:39:45 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The change of the license will happen not only for Wikipedia but for all
projects as I understand things.

When you do not like the notion that in real life people want  a clean
print, you will find that your legalistic approach hardly survives the real
world. There are people who like their jeans with labels. I remove them if I
can. In a way you take the position of the RIAA.
Thanks,