[Foundation-l] Call for participation in Epistemia, a new wiki encyclopedia

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:43:24 UTC 2009

2009/2/3 Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com>:
> I don't think Thomas Larsen needs to remind us about Epistemia regularly,
> although I can't say it really bothers me. It isn't spam, though.

I don't think this email was spam - it was informing a larger audience
(foundation-l rather than just wikien-l) of the project now that it is
up and running. That seems reasonable to me. Any more after this
(unless it gets to the point where there are notable announcements
like "We've just created our nth article", what value of 'n' is
considered notable is somewhat subjective) would probably be spam.