[Foundation-l] Call for participation in Epistemia, a new wiki encyclopedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:35:27 UTC 2009

I don't think Thomas Larsen needs to remind us about Epistemia regularly,
although I can't say it really bothers me. It isn't spam, though.

I'm not sure anyone who is interested in the wider goals of Wikimedia should
describe any other free content project as "destined to fail." That someone
is trying a different tack isn't an insult to Wikipedia - nothing says the
English Wikipedia (which is, incidentally, not the subject of this list) has
it perfectly right.

Constructive criticism is fine. Disparaging comments with no redeeming value
are not.

Nathan