[Foundation-l] advertising craigslist

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:20:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:12 AM, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:

> If we put a quote from Nelson Mandela there, for example, it isn't very likely that he will get any money
> or website traffic or any quantifiable benefit from our banner.

I'm not against the Craig banner but you do raise an interesting
point, in that I think we could do better.

Who would people's ideal banner person be?

I think our aims are noble enough to attract someone truly great.

Nelson Mandela would be amazing, wouldn't he? I think we could
genuinely aim that high, especially if we can access him via the One
Laptop Per Child initiative.